How we describe the condition of our books:
- New: Exactly as it says.
- As New: Pretty much new; very few, if any creases on the spine.
- Very Good: Some creases on the spine, perhaps minor bumping on the corners of the book.
- Good: A few creases, perhaps a small tear or two on the cover.
- Fair: Good enough to read and still looks quite okay.
- Poor but Readable: Perfect for a good read.
|Name||Ken en Verstaan Rekeningkunde Graad 11 and 12|
|Author||Conradie, Elsabé; Marais, A.; Strapp, D. G.; Zyl, F. J. van|